What information do we collect and why?
We collect your personal information when you make a reservation, pose a question to our customer service, sign up to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering or registering to our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”) as well as Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook, that both uses so-called "cookies”, text files which are saved on your computer and enable the website to analyze how you use the site. You can prevent the saving of cookies via the relevant settings in your browser (for more information visit http://www.google.en/policies/technologies/ads/, however, be aware that this may prevent you from using the full functionality of this website.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. A cookie is not a program and cannot carry viruses. Its use is primarily for search information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process inquiries, reservations and transactions (When paying with credit card, we also ask you for the name of the cardholder, credit card number, expiry date and the Card Verification Code. Thanks to the powerful SSL - Secure Sockets Layer encryption technology as well as through PCT - Private Communication -Technology security standards supported by Microsoft Internet Explorer and all other current browsers, all your transactions are protected. )
- To improve customer service
- To send periodic emails if you opted-in
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long do we keep the information collected?
The information we collect from you is kept for up to 5 years.
How do we keep and protect your information?
The information we collect from you is kept non-encrypted but protected from unauthorized use. We use a firewall to protect unauthorized devices from accessing our systems and thereby protect your personal information.
Who uses the information?
The information is primarily used by Villa Partners d.o.o. employees solely for the purposes stated above. Villa Partners d.o.o. agrees not to distribute the Client’s personal information to third parties except for the purpose of providing the requested services.
Account creation and login through Facebook or Google Login
Facebook Login and Google Login lets you quickly and easily create and account on our website without having to set a password. Data collected for this purpose are:
· First Name
· Last Name
· E-Mail Address
Once you have created an account on the platform, you can log into your account with a single click on all your other platforms.
Our legal basis for using personal information
We use and store your data (mentioned above) in order to give you an option for creating an account and log in the one, as easy as possible. You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
You have the following rights regarding information collected:
· The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
· The right to access the personal information we hold about you
· The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can probably do most of this through My Account
· The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
Terms and Conditions